It's really stinking cold in Denver today. So cold, in fact, I don't think our furnace has turned off yet! Yuck. Marty Coniglio and my friends at 9 News say it feels like -2. Again, yuck! It's days like today that I wonder why we didn't move to Arizona. Sigh. Here's Levi staying warm under his super thick blanket.
This was last night. Jason likes to set him on the cracks between the sofa cushions. If we left him there much longer we might have lost him!
Finally got a good shot of him holding his head up. He loves sitting in our laps and talking to us. He can even push himself up to standing with a little bit of help. He looks like such a big boy! (We call him big boy all the time. Looks like we'll have to take him to Frisch's the next time we're in Cincinnati so he can get his picture taken with Big Boy!)
If you're wondering about me, I finally got over the plague that was the flu. Every year I get the flu I say it's worse than the previous year, but this year I really mean it! I missed 3 days of work, although I don't think they wanted me back too soon! :) I don't know if it was H1N1 or Seasonal, but for the third year in a row my flu shot failed me. So sad. At least it was free! Maybe next year I won't volunteer to be a pin cushion for my boss.



No comments:
Post a Comment