Levi rolled over for the sixth time today. Pretty soon he's going to be hard to keep up with! Jason is anxiously awaiting the day he's big enough to be towed in a bike trailer. I can't believe how fast he's growing up! Before we know it he'll be riding in the Bike Tour along side us. Crazy.
Every time I send my dad pictures of Levi he calls and wants to know where Levi gets his orange hair. I've noticed it too, especially in this picture from last Thursday.

Jason is currently growing a beard to help everyone understand this complexity.
Since Levi has mastered controlling his head he's spending a little more time in his exersaucer. He can't really do much yet except bang his hands on the tray and look around. Like so...

This picture just made me laugh. Maybe he's trying to tell us he wants to start potty training (yeah, right). "Mommy I've got to go!"

There's still no video of him rolling over but I do like this picture. Jason has only seen the rolling once so he tries to encourage Levi by providing props. Sometimes I start wondering if Jason piles his toys up all around him while I'm at work.

Moab saw all the presents under the tree with Levi's name on them. Now he really thinks his life is over.

Levi doesn't have any teeth yet, thank goodness, but when he was at the doctor Tuesday she said she could see the outline of the bottom ones. Thus begins the stage of putting anything and everything into his mouth.

Every time I send my dad pictures of Levi he calls and wants to know where Levi gets his orange hair. I've noticed it too, especially in this picture from last Thursday.
Jason is currently growing a beard to help everyone understand this complexity.
Since Levi has mastered controlling his head he's spending a little more time in his exersaucer. He can't really do much yet except bang his hands on the tray and look around. Like so...
This picture just made me laugh. Maybe he's trying to tell us he wants to start potty training (yeah, right). "Mommy I've got to go!"
There's still no video of him rolling over but I do like this picture. Jason has only seen the rolling once so he tries to encourage Levi by providing props. Sometimes I start wondering if Jason piles his toys up all around him while I'm at work.
Moab saw all the presents under the tree with Levi's name on them. Now he really thinks his life is over.
Levi doesn't have any teeth yet, thank goodness, but when he was at the doctor Tuesday she said she could see the outline of the bottom ones. Thus begins the stage of putting anything and everything into his mouth.



No comments:
Post a Comment