Okay, so we don't have one. I always think of Christmas ideas after everyone is done shopping. Oh well, maybe next year.
Anyways, Levi had a big morning this morning. I laid him on his tummy in the family room while I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I searched the pantry and the fridge to no avail before settling on an apple. Yes, I need to go grocery shopping. We don't have a single box of cereal in this house! As I was about to take my first juicy bite I caught a glimpse of Levi...on his back. "Hmm, that's funny." I thought. "I know I left him on his tummy." Then it clicked. HE ROLLED OVER!!! I ran upstairs to tell Jason who was in the shower. He was a little skeptical and thought it was probably just a fluke so I ran back downstairs to Levi and put him back on his belly. Guess what he did? He rolled over again!! Just to be sure I tried one more time and he did it again, all the while Jason was still in the shower! Then I got the idea brilliant idea to record it with my camera. I recorded and recorded and recorded some more but poor little Levi was over tummy time by this point. So I have lots of video of a screaming child if you're interested in that kind of thing, but no rolling over. I guess you will all (including Jason) just have to take my word that he rolled over. I'll give Jason the job of getting some good footage of the beast rolling over this weekend, if he's still willing to roll over that is!
Since I don't have any exciting videos here's a picture of Levi and Bullseye from the other day. I'm trying my best not to get too excited and force him into too much tummy time. He hates it. Afterall, that's probably why he rolled over!
Oh, in case you were wondering, he didn't seem the least bit excited or enthused about his new stunt. All in a day's work for the little guy.



No comments:
Post a Comment