Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Breakfast

The title of this post is a bit misleading. Levi hasn't had any real food yet, but he's starting to understand that there's more to fine dining than just milk. So far he seems most interested in Daddy's cinnamon rolls and cereal, Mommy's clementines, and anyone's Pomegranate 7-Up.
Here's Jason enjoying his leftover cinnamon rolls the morning after Christmas. Levi is longing for a just one tasty bite. (Moab is too, you just can't see him in the picture!)

I used to really enjoy eating my cereal with Levi sitting on my lap, but lately he's starting to think my spoon is his spoon. He lifts his little arms, grasps my arm, and pulls the spoon down toward his mouth! He does the same thing with 7-Up, but I think he just likes the shiny can. Now Levi gets his own spoon to play with during breakfast!


He thinks it's funny to drop the spoon too. Let the games begin!
Jason and Levi were playing with his new teething ring the other night (I didn't realize it was a girly one until I opened it...he'll be getting a new one ASAP!) when Levi thought it would be fun to hook it on his face. He did that all by himself. Jason just took the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment