We woke up to more snow this morning. Jason took Moab down to the golf course to play. Moab enjoys running around like a wild man.
He's been mistaken for a wolf before...
Posing for the camera...
This is Running Creek that runs behind our house. Fancy name, huh? Usually it doesn't have much water in it. We've had a lot of snow this year!
Ever since we bought our house I've dreamed of putting up Christmas lights, but we've never been home for Christmas. Since we'll be home this year Jason promised to put some up! Next year I'll have him on the roof Chevy Chase style. (Minus the electrocution part!)
I can read Jason's mind. He's thinking, "Why didn't I do this on Thanksgiving when it was 70 degrees out?!" Marty Coniglio says it feels like -2 today. Oh yeah, Marty is our weatherman. I like him. :)
Being the good wife that I am, I had warm chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate ready to help thaw him out.
And the finished product...Don't laugh!
I refuse to buy holiday decorations before Christmas. Our Christmas tree this year was a much debated exception to this rule. I paid 20 cents per strand at Target a few days after Christmas last year for those lights. So 6 strands multiplied by .2 = $1.20. Not too shabby...until I see the electric bill. I'll buy more this year (after Christmas, of course!) so Jason can finish the house next Christmas!



No comments:
Post a Comment