We had a great Thanksgiving, just the three of us. The weather was fantastic so we were outside for a good portion of the day. We wanted to eat dinner outside too, but a run to Safeway for milk delayed dinner until after the sun went down. Levi can officially hold his head up unassisted so we went for a long walk with him in the baby carrier before venturing to Safeway. It was his first time turned around and he loved looking out at everything.
Jason mentioned going shopping on Black Friday. Levi wasn't too excited about that.
This is how Jason takes pictures when I'm not home. Levi is thinking, "Dad, what are you doing?"
Look what Santa left under our tree!
Well, that's about all I've got for this weekend. Boring, I know. I'm getting over the flu and that's not very exciting! Levi and Jason are doing great. I'm thankful they didn't get sick. Most people pack on the pounds over the holidays, well this year I lost 5 lbs. I can't wait until I feel better so I can go eat a big fat greasy Mushroom Swiss Burger from Chilis. Yum yum, I'm feeling better already!



No comments:
Post a Comment