Thursday, November 12, 2009

Three Months

Levi celebrated his 3 month birthday in style today. He slept for 10.5 hours last night and only woke up once. It was fabulous! I can't believe it's already been 3 months! He's growing up so fast. I keep seeing all these tiny babies with their moms at Target and they make Levi look like a giant.

I celebrated a milestone yesterday, too. I stepped on the scale and saw my pre-pregnancy weight for the first time since last December! It was such a good feeling. All my clothes fit again, except for one pesky pair of jeans. I lost the final 2 pounds when I went back to work. They just melted off. I've always counted working 12 hour shifts as exercise and that just reinforced my theory!

Since we didn't dress Levi up for Halloween, we decided to dress him up to celebrate 3 months. My friend loaned us her son's first Halloween costume for pictures. Now we have Halloween pictures and Levi will never know the difference. Unless, of course, he reads this someday!

Our little dinosaur.


Moab got so excited. Maybe he thought the dinosaur was a toy?!


He even has a tail!


Oh, that costume is a size 3-6 month. He filled it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment