Here's my premature assumption for the day. Levi might be a lefty. When I was watching him wiggle around yesterday I noticed he moves his left arm and leg with a lot more force than the right. When he's fuming mad on his tummy he pushes off hard with his left side, too. He still hasn't flipped himself all the way over yet.
Then I saw this picture, but I think he chews equally on both hands. His mouth has turned into a spit faucet. I changed his clothes 3 times the other day! He looked like he was outside running through the sprinkler. Au contraire, just Levi drool. There's a Bud Light commercial that displays a grill/cooler combo and the announcer says "It's not a grill, it's a grooler." Well we say "It's not a grooler, it's a drooler!" I knew I shouldn't have bought cable. Anyway's here's our little drooler.
They were fascinated with the stove.



No comments:
Post a Comment