Thursday, November 19, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I finally caved and let Jason put up our new Christmas tree. We haven't fluffed all the branches or trimmed it yet so this is all you get to see for now! Levi was excited! I can usually gauge his excitement based off of how much he drools, hence the bib.
I even let Jason feed him some egg nog. (Totally kidding!)

I was really tired and wanted to take a nap, but Levi wanted to play. I bet you can't guess who won that battle!


God bless my mommy and my daddy and Mr. Moab and all my toys...


Jason took this one of him sleeping. I'm surprised he didn't wake himself up!

Since Jason was taking the pictures we had to get a close-up!


I asked Jason to take pictures when I'm at work so I can update the blog. It looks to me like they just sleep all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment