Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Spirit

We're in the Christmas spirit out here in Colorado! Jason and I went to our favorite Christmas store today, St. Nicks. Every year we buy an ornament to serve as a symbol of a significant event in our lives and St. Nicks has every ornament you can imagine. So far we have a bride and groom on a bicycle, a border collie, Pike's Peak, The Grand Canyon, etc. Okay, so maybe we buy 2 or 3 per year. I bet you can't guess what the ornament looks like this year! Here's a hint.
St. Nicks made my day when they said they could personalize the baby's bottom.
Since I asked for Christmas decorations I'm getting to open my presents from Jason a little early this year. I really wanted stocking holders, so I picked these out today. Someday we'll all have matching stockings, but for now Levi gets my old "L" stocking.
Levi was pretty excited to decorate. So excited he tugged on his ear again. Don't worry, he doesn't have an ear infection.
We bought this tree skirt for our big tree. It wasn't big enough! So it's under the little tree. I thought the skiing moose was fitting for Colorado.
Here's the finalized little Christmas tree. This was one of Jason's surprises the first year we got married. He loved it and still does. The big tree isn't finished yet so keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks.
Jason pointed out Levi's faux pas in this photo. Can you spot it? He's going to get a visit from Miss Manners if he keeps it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment