Well tomorrow is the big day. I'm going back to work. I have mixed feelings about it, but it will be good for me. It's going to be sad to leave Levi, but he'll be spending the day with the best babysitter around...Jason. I've got Jason all prepared, at least I think so. I broke down and bought a bottle warmer today. The diapers are folded and ready to go. We have about 4000 baby wipes, so no worries in that department. His bouncy seat, BOB, and playmat are ready and waiting. Jason knows how to change him, feed him, rock him, swaddle him, play with him, talk to him, cuddle him, love him and if all else fails Moab is here for moral support!
I've only talked to my co-workers about 60 times since I left. I feel up-to-date on the happenings in the pharmacy world. We're officially out of seasonal flu shots and the H1N1 shots are no where to be seen. This is a good thing since I didn't finish my CPR re-certification (oops!) and won't be able to give shots again until next Monday! I weaseled my way out of the re-certification in August. Who wants to practice CPR when they're 9 months pregnant?! Hopefully Target hasn't blocked the blogger website. I have a few pictures on the fridge at work but I know I'll be logging on here to see my beautiful baby!
Today, the pictures are for me.
P.S. No crying at work, Lindsay!



No comments:
Post a Comment