Thursday, October 8, 2009

8 Weeks & Snow

Coloradans sure are proud of their snow. Loveland opened for the season yesterday and A-Basin is opening tomorrow. We probably won't get in much snowboarding this year or next year or the next year...Does anyone know how old Levi has to be to go to ski school?! I can't wait for the day my son can beat me down the slopes. It shouldn't be too long. I've already been smoked by many a five year old. Here's the snow we got today. It didn't amount to much.


Levi has been entertaining us more and more. Here are some photos from the past week or so:

I don't think he enjoyed not having his clothes on!

Who's that handsome boy in the mirror?
This bouncy chair is the only way I manage to get a shower every day! I've read that most babies sleep 12-18 hours per day. Well, not mine! He sleeps great at night so I can't complain, but he won't nap during the day. I often put his "Napping makes me happy" shirt on him and hope that he catches the hint!
Just like his dad, he can fall asleep in the strangest places!
Long, skinny legs and big feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment