Levi had his 2 month appointment yesterday. He's growing fast! When he was born he was 7 lbs 1.5 oz and 18 inches long. Yesterday he was 9 lbs 14 oz and 23 & 1/4 inches. He's definitely on the thin side, but his doctor isn't concerned. He's been consistently in the 12th percentile for his weight. His height at birth was in the 8th percentile and now it's in the 64th! He also got his first round of shots. Poor little guy. He handled it like a champ. Later in the evening I think they really started to bother him though. He moaned and wimpered most of the evening. Fortunately he fell asleep at 8 and slept until 5 a.m. Yes, 9 hours! We're on a roll. 9 hours last night, 8 the night before, and 7 the night before that. Hopefully he keeps this up when I go back to work!
I don't have any new and exciting pictures. I'll be sure to take plenty this weekend. Jason is doing a cyclocross race Sunday so we'll be his cheerleaders. Here are a couple from our "photo shoot" a few weekends ago.



No comments:
Post a Comment