I'm beginning to think it's going to be a rough winter in Denver. We've already had two decent snow storms and several dustings. I wish Levi was older so he could go outside and play in it! I'm sitting here watching all my neighbors dig out and the sound of their snowblowers is helping Levi sleep! Moab LOVES snow. We took him running on the golf course twice yesterday. He looked so funny hopping through the big snow drifts! I don't have any snow pictures, but we'll try to get some today. It sure is pretty!
I absolutely LOVE this little guy!
This picture makes me smile. It reminds me of baby pictures of Jason and baby pictures of my dad. He looks so much like Jason, but he definitely has some Zinn in him.
Jason thought surrounding Levi with friends, Peter Rabbit and Cliffy Bear, would help him sleep. It did!
My family. I love them all.
I'm going to be sad when this outfit no longer fits. He wears it every Sunday!
We decided to use all cloth diapers. My mom thinks I'm crazy, but they're a lot like disposables (minus the disposable part). Take a look for yourself. We got the rest in the mail last week. I was so excited! I'm planning to take a vacation to Hawaii with all the money we save. Jason doesn't believe me that I'll save that much so Levi and I might be going to Hawaii without him!



I believe you'll save that much money on the diapers and if you don't have to buy formula - you can stay for another week in Hawaii!
ReplyDelete