Well, to answer my own question Levi has to be 3 to enroll in ski school. That being said, we have a while! Right now we're still working on head control and it's been going really well. Levi doesn't enjoy spending time on his tummy so I walk around with him looking over my shoulder or let him lay on my chest. We can look each other in the eyes this way and he gets practice strengthening his muscles. He's getting pretty good at supporting his head, but he can't really control where it's going. Jason and I get head-butted frequently, but oddly enough it doesn't seem to hurt Levi. We've also started having 'conversations'. Levi enjoys being propped into a sitting position so he can look at what's going on in the room and talk to me. It's so funny. He looks like a little adult sitting on the sofa watching football.
Jason needs a haircut...
Levi rocking in his rocker... (Please ignore the heaping pile of dirty diapers! At least breastfed babies don't have stinky diapers!)
He's working on his smile here...
On a side note, I ordered 4 cloth diapers from Target yesterday. They should arrive next week. I'm so excited to try something new and environmentally friendly. Hopefully it works out well. Jason thinks I'm nuts for wanting to wash poopy diapers in our washer, but he's on board! I'll let you know how it goes. The goal is cloth at night for a while and if all goes well we might switch to fulltime cloth diapering. Yes, I'm crazy.



No comments:
Post a Comment