It snowed all day yesterday so we decided to get Levi acquainted with the crazy Colorado weather this morning. We bundled him all up in his snow gear. Unfortunately, his snow suit is a little big. He looks like Ralphie, tears and all. "I can't put my arms down!"
It's hard to get a good family shot. If only Moab could take pictures!
Jason says this is borderline child abuse. He was only there for a second. He even floated on top of the snow! Our little lightweight.

This is from last night. He learned to stick that lip out from his dad. If it were out any farther a little bird would come by and land on it! If you're a Cordes you know the rest. :)

With all this snow and cold weather Jason has been begging to put up the Christmas tree. It's not even Halloween yet! I told him we could put it up Thanksgiving day. Yeah yeah, I know, I'm the grinch. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.
With all this snow and cold weather Jason has been begging to put up the Christmas tree. It's not even Halloween yet! I told him we could put it up Thanksgiving day. Yeah yeah, I know, I'm the grinch. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.



wow, that ralphie picture is amazing! he's gonna be shooting red rider bb guns in no time! hope you guys are doing great.
ReplyDelete