We had a pretty laid back weekend. We spent some time in the fresh air at the park and Jason and I each got to go for 2 bike rides! We watched the Purdue game, the Bengals game, and the Colts game. Here are some pictures from the past week. I need to go start the mobile...again...
Monday, September 28, 2009
It's Almost October?!
So I had grand ambitions of updating this blog pretty frequently. Obviously that hasn't happened!! I'm sitting here typing and Levi is entertaining himself in his crib. However, I have to get up every 3 minutes to restart his mobile. If someone could invent one that never stops playing music I would greatly appreciate it! Lately he's gotten better at entertaining himself. He's very interested in anything that dangles over his head so his play gym is a lifesaver. He still hates his swings and bouncers and would prefer to hang out in mommy and daddy's arms. Oh well, I don't mind too much! Yesterday Jason put a rattle in his hand and he was able to hold on to it for about 15 seconds. Then he promptly dropped it on his chest. Better his chest than his head I guess! He can follow moving objects, usually Jason, me, or Moab, pretty much anywhere we go. He's also started making speaking noises. "Goo" is his word of choice. Jason thinks it means daddy.
We had a pretty laid back weekend. We spent some time in the fresh air at the park and Jason and I each got to go for 2 bike rides! We watched the Purdue game, the Bengals game, and the Colts game. Here are some pictures from the past week. I need to go start the mobile...again...
We had a pretty laid back weekend. We spent some time in the fresh air at the park and Jason and I each got to go for 2 bike rides! We watched the Purdue game, the Bengals game, and the Colts game. Here are some pictures from the past week. I need to go start the mobile...again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment