Levi's only 4 weeks old and I already think he's growing up too fast! For example, I noticed yesterday that his diaper was falling off. I thought I just did a lousy job putting it on him. Then I realized they were all falling off so I tried a size 1 diaper and it stayed put! I guess he's officially graduated from the newborns. Before we know it he'll be potty trained! He's also started to lift his head, smile at us, stare at us, and follow moving objects with his eyes. He used to scream if we turned on the mobile, now he loves to watch the bears go around!
We're hoping to take a trip to the mountains this weekend to go hiking with Levi in his new baby carrier. So far he seems to enjoy it!
Only a month old and already in love with his doggy! Either that or he's thinking, "Mom get this furry beast away from me!"
Levi loves laying on Dad's lap.
And his chest. Although he doesn't appear to be enjoying this he's really just trying to say hi to Grandma on the other end of the line!



No comments:
Post a Comment