Monday, September 14, 2009

21.5 Inches

That's not a typo, he's grown 3.5 inches! His newborn clothes don't fit anymore and I doubt the 0-3's will last long either. It's already getting difficult to button some of his 0-3 onesies and sleepers. He's going to be tall and lanky just like his daddy! Today he took a 4 oz bottle of milk, up from 2-3 oz in the past few weeks. I just can't believe how fast he's growing up. We've even started to see some more of his sweet personality. So fun!

Each one of those rectangles is 11 inches and his little feet fill out his outfit. That should help get an idea of his height!
This weekend Levi got dedicated at church. Jason and I took an oath to raise him to know and love Jesus. Here he is resting up before his big night.
And here he is lifting and turning his head today. I love those big blue eyes!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...he is tall!!! Adorable pictures! And, congratulations on Levi's dedication.

    I hope his first hike was fun! :)

    ReplyDelete