I debated for a moment on whether to title this post Play-Doh or Lasagne. It's pretty obvious which title won. We made a pretty tasty lasagne this weekend and it's continued to feed us all week. I did the math and we've gotten 12 meals out of that thing! Sadly, it's all gone now. It was another one of my mom's fabulous recipes that I've tweaked to my liking. I'm sure she would love it as much as her own. Anyways, Levi gobbled up that lasagne like he'd never seen food in his life. In fact, for lunch today, he had a larger portion than I did! It reminds me of Garfield. I never thought lasagne could be more exciting than homemade play-doh, but it must be. Levi poked the play-doh a few times then threw it on the floor. The lasagne, however, all landed in his tummy.
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment