If you ever drive from Indianapolis to Cincinnati via I-74 you will see a sign welcoming you once you cross the state line. It's says something like, "Welcome Home." Big surprise, right? Well, subtly written under that "Welcome Home" part is the name LaRosa's and a simple phone number, 347-1111. This would mean absolutely nothing to you unless you, like me, grew up in Cincinnati in the early 90s. The jingle that comes to mind every time you drive back home goes something like this... 347-1111, Taste's so good you want it bad, LaRosa's! It's great pizza and even better advertising. We got to Cincinnati via I-75, didn't see that sign, and still my mind wanted to sing that crazy song after all these years! Here are a few photos from our Labor Day in Cincinnati, and no, we didn't eat any pizza!
I'm not entirely sure what Levi's doing here, but he just looked so cute standing up like a big boy.
My folks didn't have any Cheerios so we introduced Levi to a new cereal, Crispix. He's trying to see how many he can fit into his mouth at once.
Dramatically reaching into the box and pulling them out one at a time. You might think something got his hand down inside that box, but that's just Levi being Levi.
I'm not sure how he learned to climb up steps since we don't have any. I'm even more surprised that he can crawl back down them! He goes down like a pinwheel spinning counter clockwise.
As a kid I never understood why my jeans didn't stand the test of time. I never outgrew them, I simply put holes in them. As a result, I had a vast array of hand-me-downs from my sister, who, consequently, was much gentler on her clothing than I was! It looks like Levi will be in the same boat. Look at how worn out his BRAND NEW jeans are!!



No comments:
Post a Comment