Cordes Adventures
The life and happenings of Jason, Lindsay, Levi, and a dog named Moab.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Levi's Quotes
"Mom, the phone's for you."
"What do you mean 'Where did all my clothes go?'"
"Oh, that's right. I wiggled away from them!"
"Shhhh! Dad will never guess I'm under here."
"If I could just reach that I could help Dad finish building my high chair."
"Baby? What baby? I'm a big kid now!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Levi
About Me
Jason & Lindsay
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(22)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
▼
2010
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(8)
▼
March
(5)
Sunny Days
Our Little Trooper
Teeth!
First Family Bike Ride
Levi's Quotes
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(41)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
Blogs We Follow
JAW's Mom
Our Amazing Girls
the biggerblog
No comments:
Post a Comment