The beast went for his 6 month check-up last week and boy has he grown. He's 2' 2" (26 inches) and 15 lbs 1 oz. He's in the 10th-25th percentile across the board for height, weight, and head size. We got the green light to go ahead and feed him anything (and everything) he wants. Boy is the little man in for a treat. So far he's had peas, avocado, and cereal. He's not quite sold on any of them yet, but he did eat a full serving of peas tonight. What didn't end up on me actually went down the hatch! Here are a few recent pictures. He's changing by the day now!
"Mom, I want to be a pirate when I grow up." -Levi
This is payback for all those times I stuck my finger under his nose to make sure he was still breathing! Nevermind, I still do that!
Playing nicely with Noelle. He only has about 65 more relatives to meet!
Levi loves his books. He wants to hold them himself and turn the pages himself. As a result, we rarely finish one! Jason and I have all but memorized Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb, Goodnight Moon, and Are You My Mother?. Our favorite line is from Are You My Mother?. The baby bird asks a dog, "Are you my mother?" and the dog responds very frankly with "No, I am not your mother. I am a dog." For some reason it makes us laugh everytime!
I try to keep this blog as much about Levi as possible (afterall, I don't have time to scrapbook so it's going to serve as his baby book!) but I do have a request. There is a couple in Colorado who are quite interested in our house. The husband is head over heels in love with it, but his wife is leary of the longer commute to her job. We hear she is slowly coming around so I'd like to ask you to pray that this woman and her hubby can see eye to eye and we can get that place sold! Thanks!



No comments:
Post a Comment