Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello Indiana!

We're well on our way to being real live Hoosiers again! I think on paper we pretty much look either like we still live in Colorado or we're homeless, but we're excited to have our feet planted on familiar soil. Here's Levi's first picture at his grandma's house in Indiana. If we were good parents we would have stopped at the state line and taken a picture with the "Welcome to Indiana" sign. Of course, in typical Indiana style, that sign is 4 miles into the state! So far Levi has been inundated with visits with family and friends but he seems to be enjoying himself. Here are some highlights.


This is my favorite picture of Levi to date. He just looks so big here! I can't believe how fast he's growing, but I think we've already established that! Here's my favorite picture of my favorite little boy!


Levi has now mastered the art of going places. He can successfully move from Point A to Point B by simply rolling across the floor. On this particular attempt it only took 7 rolls to get where he wanted to go. He's so talented he took his blanket with him! Here he is about to fall on his back. I generally ask him if he's going to "timber". You know, as if he's a tree being chopped down. That's pretty much how graceful it looks!


We borrowed this Bumbo seat from Levi's cousin Olia. Jason said I wasn't allowed to post the picture due to the abundance of pink, but I like it so here it is. This is one we'll show to his girlfriends someday. Of course I'm sure he'll say something like "I was only trying to get out of the pink seat in this picture." Such a boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment