Thursday, October 14, 2010

Talent

I had a math teacher in high school, Mr. Meibers, who was a big proponent of developing your "mathematics toolbox." Any time you learned a new equation or a handy trick for solving a problem you added it to your math toolbox. The idea was that upon graduation you would have a fully stocked math toolbox and be able to face the big bad arithmetic of college. It actually worked. Calculus in college was a walk in the park thanks to Mr. Meibers' math toolbox. It's kind of similar to the way Jason's toolbox (yep, his literal toolbox...only I get fake ones) is chock full of tools due to the fact that his dad normally gets him a tool every year for Christmas. Anyways, that was the long winded way of saying Levi is working on his talent toolbox. This kid is a man of endless talent! I plopped him down on the grass yesterday and voila. Standing!

He can even stand and watch Moab...
He can stand in the leaves and chew on his finger...

He can balance a Cheez-It on his head while eating Macaroni & Cheese...
And this one, well I don't have words to describe this!


I thought I would share one of my talents. I like to scrapbook but if given the option of scrapbooking or riding my bike I'd pick my bike every time. I had to do this for Levi's classroom at school and it was a lot of fun. Now when we're not there Levi can see all the people (& pets) who love love love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment