Levi attended his first family reunion this weekend. He was somewhat in attendance last summer (if you count in utero) in Castle Rock which I had completely forgotten about until Auntie Rose kindly pointed out that I had slimmed down quite a bit since last June. Yeah, I guess I have! Here's the Cordes branch who were in attendance.
Jason's immediate family, in-laws, and kids. Now if we can only figure out which camera to look at first!
Levi was a trooper during the hundreds of photos that were taken. He's always trying to get a new perspective.
When we were dating I used to tell Jason that everything good has it's roots in Ohio. It was a pretty easy topic of conversation. Just flip over a deck of Bicycle Playing Cards and you'll see what I mean. I still like to give him a hard time about his spring after prom trip to King's Island. Even Levi can't get Ohio off his mind. Someday, little buddy, you can catch the history of The Big Red Machine, take a spin down Pete Rose Way, and eat Graeter's Ice Cream until your heart is content!



No comments:
Post a Comment