Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lions & Tigers & Bears...

It's a well known fact that during pregnancy most women have irrational food cravings. I rarely craved anything except for the occasional french fry, orange soda, and a trip to the zoo. I wouldn't consider any of that irrational...except maybe the zoo trip. Well, we never made it to the Denver Zoo despite my grand ambitions of stopping by after we got released from the hospital last summer. Boy was I naive. Would anyone seriously take a 2 day old infant to the zoo? I finally got brave enough to take my baby at a year old! Here he is in front of the wildebeest exhibit.
Levi laughs in the face of danger. We let him play with lions anytime he wants.


Levi's not really sure what to make of the zebras.


Nobody spoon feeds the poor giraffes.


My favorite animals were the sea lions. Jason liked the orangutans best.


This guy was Jason's favorite. He was a little put out being the center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment