This face pretty well sums up how Levi's been feeling all week.
Nothing other than experience could have prepared me for how miserable teething truly is. I have always disregarded the women buying teething tablets at my pharmacy counter as softies who couldn't handle a little crying. And the dads that talked it up, well they were just overly dramatic men. Oh boy, oh boy, how wrong I've been! Levi sprouts his teeth in pairs and his first two were a walk in the park. The following two were slightly more problematic. The 16 that he must be working on right now, they're downright awful. The poor little dude is running a fever, can't stop drooling, and has a diaper rash that just may linger until he's sixteen. What's a momma to do? We're stocked up on APAP, Butt Paste, and Hyland's. Now if those pesky teeth would just show up for the party!
At least his Lego's keep him happy! (I know you're wondering about the assortment of apparel in this photo. We've since made the decision to no longer fold laundry if Levi's around. It's a HUGE waste of time.)



No comments:
Post a Comment