Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

I managed to weasel a 3 day weekend out of Target for Memorial Day. We had some beautiful weather and lots of fun enjoying the great outdoors! We grilled one night. Levi was pretty excited when we moved his high chair outside.

Then he realized he was eating Cheerios instead of BBQ chicken...
We drove down to Cincinnati to spend some time with my folks Thursday night. We managed to sneak away during one of Levi's naps to do some mountain biking husband and wife style. This was the only picture we managed to take. We were having too much fun sans the beastman!


Then it was back to life as usual at the Cordes house on Sunday afternoon. We learned in church today that if you ask a proud man about his pride he will most definitely be offended. Don't worry, Levi's not proud that he opened both tape decks on the stereo. No offense taken.


How did this happen? No, I don't mean the sippy cup and talking tractor on my couch. I mean the baby standing there playing with them! Yeah, he's practically walking now.


He's definitely not a proud man!


I saw this coming. Down will fall baby...tractor and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment