Monday, May 31, 2010

Change Me!

We made some big strides in Levi Land today. We've been trying for a long long time to get Levi to understand the fine art of drinking from a sippy cup. He's been able to drink from the cup just fine...as long as we hold it for him. I don't blame the little guy. He's smart. I would love for someone to hold my cup and cut up my chicken. Milk it for all it's worth Levi!

I take the good with the bad. When do you think he'll learn that the milk mustache goes on his upper lip?
Jason and I are trying to get in the habit of reading a bedtime story (or two... or three...) every night.


Levi just wants the best seat in the house.


"How long will it take them to realize Goodnight Moon is my favorite?"
Last but definitely not least, Levi signed his first sign today! We've been working on "change" during every diaper change. I about did a back flip when he filled up his diaper tonight (that's the polite way of saying he pooped his pants) and promptly looked at me and signed change! Hopefully it wasn't a fluke and we're well on our way to lots of fresh diapers! Yeah Levi!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun story!! Great pictures too.
    And another dirty diaper???

    ReplyDelete