Yep, you read that right. Levi's favorite word now is Momomomomom...not Mom...Momomomomom. Regardless, it's going down in the history books as Mom before Dad. So what if he doesn't know what it means!
Anyways, it's been a big few weeks for us. We finally got moved to Fort Wayne. Now whenever I send a letter and sign my address as Ft. Wayne I'm reminded that 2 years ago Men's Health ranked Ft. Wayne as the fatest and dumbest city in the country. I just can't get that thought out of my head! Maybe the three of us can help change that...We'll start by getting our exercise crawling through boxes. Levi was pretty excited to give it a try.
He just needed someone to show him how it was done.
There's that excitement again!
This is how Moab spent his days in Roann. Swimming in the Eel, fetching sticks, and harassing farm cats. It's a dog's life! (He's secretly longing to get back to that life. He loved being a farm dog.)
We're not buying Christmas presents next year.
I never realized my child would start taking after Moab. They'll both do anything for a slice of pizza!
I need to find those plastic little plug covers I got at the baby shower!
My blogging abilities are declining drastically now that I have to take a break every 30 seconds to chase down Levi. I hope you enjoy the pictures! As I was writing I realized there's a common theme in all the pictures today. Levi's pants don't match in any of the photos except the last one. I really do put an effort into making him look decent. I'm not sure how the mismatched pants keep happening! (Perhaps I can blame it on dad!)



i have tons!! of those little plastic covers-don't buy any!! erica
ReplyDelete