Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crawling

I don't think I made it official yet, but the beastman has been crawling successfully since Easter. He's even got the red knees to prove it! The little ham delighted everyone by showing off his mad skills at Aunt Gail's last Sunday. Since then he's managed to find himself in all sorts of trouble. For example, he can open and close the tape player on Jason's old stereo. That wouldn't be a problem if Jason had removed his "Sweatin' to the Oldies" tape back in 1995. Nope, it was still in there. It's not anymore. Thank you, Levi!

I think he might enjoy fishing someday. He can hook just about anything on that rod...himself included. (I'm still asking myself why I gave my child a plastic fishing rod to play with. Adult supervision, right?!)

I needed to get a few things done today and the Pack-N-Play is a bit hard on the back so I went with the scaled down version. Levi loved it...


...for about 15 seconds, then he jumped ship and crawled away!


We don't have many bathtime fun photos except from when Levi was a tiny little guy so we took a few tonight. He enjoys playing in the tub and I'm looking forward to letting him play in the big tub soon. He's got an awesome boat that actually propels itself on the water like a steamboat on the Mississippi. (I know this because I tested it!)


Maybe there is some truth to all the "Jason Jr." talk I keep hearing!


My buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment