Sunday, April 4, 2010

He Lives!

Today was our first Easter in Indiana in three years! We went to church at Honeywell's in Wabash, had lunch at Jared & Erica's, and dinner in Byrumville (a.k.a Twelve Mile). In between we played a little frisbee golf and took lots of family photos. It sure is nice to be a part of the festivities again!
One of only a few family portraits with the beastman. He sure is a little ham.

Three generations of Cordes men.

One of Levi's favorite pasttimes.
All the kids and grandkids. (For posterity's sake I'll include names starting at the bottom, left to right: Lena, Michael, Linda, Paul, Lindsay, Janna, Erica, Levi, Jason, Olia, Cole, Jared, & Isaiah.)


The frisbee golf gang.


Jason was highly impressed with my form...


...and this is where I ended up!


At least I didn't have to do what Jimmy Joe had to do.


Levi got to partake in the annual Byrum Easter Egg Hunt. There were 180 eggs to be found, 4 of which landed in Levi's basket. We'll have to work on his speed and talk strategy before next year's hunt.


Levi is now the proud owner of 3 small eggs, one large egg, and a 66 cent college fund.


I hear the Savior say,
"Thy strength indeed is small;
Child of weakness, watch and pray,
Find in Me thine all in all."
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe,
Sin had left a crimson stain;
He washed it white as snow.
Lord, now indeed I find
Thy power and Thine alone,
Can change the leper's spots
And melt the heart of stone.
Jesus paid it all,
All to Him I owe;
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment