Those were the doctor's words to Myles at his two month appointment. Our Myles monkey is such a pleasant little guy. He eats well, sleeps well, and is just generally an all around happy baby. The nurse had me guess his weight before we put him on the scale. I guessed 10 lbs 8 oz. I was close. At two months he's 10 lbs 12 oz (20th percentile), 23 & 3/4 inches long (75th percentile!), and his head was 15 & 1/4 inches around (40th percentile). I'm always so amazed at how quickly babies grow with some milk, sleep, and a lot of love.
Myles got his two month vaccinations today too. Those went about as well as could be expected. Lots of crying and now lots of napping. At two months Myles is already a great sleeper. He's usually down between 8 & 9 and up between 5 & 6. On occasion he wakes once in the night. He's my kind of kid! All in all he's one happy, healthy, two month old cowboy!
Friday, June 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment