Monday, June 11, 2012

From the Mouth of Levi

I find myself biting my tongue and trying not to laugh a lot these days.  I don't want to encourage him, but sometimes I just can't help laughing out loud at Levi!  Here are a few of my favorites.

As Myles is screaming his head off in the car Levi says, "Myles, you need to stop crying and use your words!"  Gee, I wonder how many times he's heard that!

As I'm getting ready to give Myles a bath after he spit up all over his head Levi says, "You're a dirty boy Myles."

At YoYo's Levi says, "Mommy, babies can't have ice cream. Nope."  I could just see the more for me look in his eyes.

At the slightest crackle on the monitor Levi shouts, "Myles is waking up!  I'm going to go get him out of his crib!"  Yeah, I think Myles would prefer to cry.

After sterilizing some baby bottles, "Mommy, your nipples are done."

I have to write this stuff down so I don't forget.  In all the craziness of having a newborn Levi continues to make us laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment