Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! My present from Levi was a peanut butter and jelly date last week. I was busy making us sandwiches and salads and Levi insisted that I sit down...in the blue chair. He set the chairs up and offered me a play-dough meatball for dessert. It was one of our most fun lunch dates ever. What a great little guy.


We took Levi to the mall to see Santa. He was so patient while we walked around trying to find him!



He was even patient while we waited in line.



Jason thought Levi should learn what it feels like to dunk before he turns three.



Coach & Student




Jason and I have a frequent debate about eating meat in our house. I don't like it, he does. I do a majority of the meal planning so I often leave out the meat without giving it a second thought. After 5 years of marriage and store bought frozen meatballs we've come to a compromise....at least when we eat spaghetti. I've started making turkey meatballs that are pretty tasty and cost less than the frozen ones. Consequently Levi has started cooking meatballs too, with playdough.



Now we have a freezer full of no less than 87 frozen turkey meatballs. It's a good thing we eat a lot of spaghetti!



This Christmas eve was so much fun for us. We told Levi Santa was coming, read him a story, and ptu him to bed. When he woke up this is what he found!





Jason read Levi the Christmas story.



Then he cautiously opened all his presents taking time to ensure they made no noise.



He thought his tractor was pretty cool until he realized it made noises too. Then he ran away. At least now we have a large stock of unused batteries.



Even Moab got presents. He's such a good dog! Patiently waiting for Levi to open his present.




Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment