Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmastime

Lately Levi has really begun to enjoy his baths. It's like pulling teeth to get him out. The water gets cold, Levi has goose bumps, and he still fights for more time.


I'm convinced it's just the swimming aspect that he likes, not the getting clean part.



I've been getting back into running lately. It's way too cold for riding a bike, and Levi & Moab love loading up in the BOB and going for a run. I'm sure we're a sight to see. One pregnant lady, one lug of a dog, and one crazy little boy. Jason recently put two flashing lights, one red and one white, on the stroller so I can run in the evening and cars can still see us. This prompted Levi to start calling the stroller a fire truck. So now I tie Bubba to the fire truck and Levi rides along making siren and engine sounds...it's lovely. When we get close to home I usually let Moab off his leash and he runs home ahead of us. This particular day he beat us home and headed straight for the snow. There's nothing Moab loves more than rolling in the snow. It must be the Colorado in him.




And if Bubba rolls in the snow, then Levi has to roll in the snow...







Have I ever mentioned that raising the dog is much easier than raising the boy?



He's wild and crazy and always up to something. At least he plays dress up with Jason's hats and gloves and not my heels anymore!



We recently celebrated Christmas with Jason's extended family. His aunt got Levi a set of cars that he loves. I can't wait to see him on Christmas morning!



Their duet really wasn't all that bad!



I don't think we have a decent picture of just Jason and me. So here it is. Next year we can compare ourselves to this and see just how much hair our kids have caused us to lose. That's why we take pictures as adults right?


Family shot.


























No comments:

Post a Comment