Dad wears his hat backward so Levi wears his hat backward.
This, however, is by far my favorite. I got home from work last night and Levi took my purse and my lunch, loaded himself down, and said he was going to work. In two weeks I'm going to ask him where his paycheck is.
Now that Levi's getting older and can put words together we're having interesting conversations with him. Yesterday on our way out of the neighborhood we pulled up behind the garbage truck loading the trash. I thought it was great that Levi was going to see them in action. He did too. He kept telling me to slow down. "Momma SLOW DOWN!" I of course was already driving incredibly slow since our street is nearly two thirds consumed by enormous piles of leaves. After the fourth time being told to slow down I looked that the odometer. It wasn't even over 10 mph. I'll remember that when he's 16. "Levi SLOW DOWN!"
Jason had a great conversation with Levi last night trying to convince him that dinner was a better option than a snack. It went something like this...
Levi: "Snack?"
Jason: "No. How about dinner?"
Levi: "Snack?"
Jason: "How about dinner?"
Levi: "Snack?"
Jason: "How about dinner?"
Levi: "How about a snack?!"
Never give up right?



No comments:
Post a Comment