Sunday, October 30, 2011

Where Have We Been?!

The end of the summer came too fast! We spent much of August househunting, much of September packing, and now much of October has been devoted to unpacking & decorating our new abode. Here are a few of my favorite photos as of late. With Jason studying online for his Master's and Levi running around like a wild man I've found it hard to keep up with the blog! Levi learned how to hit his free throws at the end of summer and was rewarded with a 10 foot hoop at the new house. Jason even had it written into the contract that the hoop stays! Now Levi begs to go outside and "Shoot da ball! Shoot da ball!"



At some point Jason did a cyclocross race and Levi ran his first XC race. Jason won and was rewarded with a snow cone.



Levi got to practice his steeple chase.



We took yet another trip to Michigan. It's turning into a bad habit we just can't kick. We simply can't make it 4 months without crossing state lines. We did a tandem rally in Ann Arbor with Grandma & Granddad in early September.



Levi loved our rig and all the attention that came along with being one of a handful of children under the age of five.



Lunch at the tandem rally was the best!



Levi liked the rest stops the best!



On labor day we took Levi on his first ever canoe trip down the Eel. We all managed to stay dry which was a blessing considering it was 50 degrees and cloudy.



Trying to keep up with the big kids.



Don't worry, he only had to paddle for a few miles.



Since moving to our new house Levi has welcomed a new love for bathtime. I think it's the bubbles and the jacuzzi bathtub. Just a thought.



Somewhere in the mix we took a trip to the zoo.






Jason and Levi have raked a few leaves. I think it's more fun than work!



After 2 years I have to admit defeat. Levi eats his cereal with milk, like his dad. I will continue in classy Zinn style to not mix my food & drink nor eat soggy cereal. Maybe someday Levi will see the brighter side.



And finally we spent this past weekend covering up this terrible, awful, horrible, no good, very bad, lime green bedroom. I can finally...finally...sleep in peace knowing there are no more LIME GREEN walls in my house! Unfortunately my memory card ran out of space just as I took this photo so I don't have an after photo of the new color, but trust me... ANYTHING was better than the green. Many thanks to the hubby monster for a job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment