On August 12th we celebrated one special little guy's birday. We ate birday kek, unwrapped birday pesents, and payed cars until the birday boy's heart was content. A week later Levi still wakes up begging for birday kek. Fortunately pancakes are an acceptable alternative!
Yeah... I don't have the answers to everything.
Levi asked to take Bubba for a walk tonight. I don't know who was more excited!
Did you notice the open car doors? Earlier this week Levi spent over an hour driving the Highlander. I had just gotten a book in the mail so I hopped in the passenger seat and asked Levi to take me for a ride so I could read. Not too long after that Moab joined us for a back seat snooze. It was one of the most relaxing hours I'll ever experience with Levi at the wheel. Somebody please remind me of this in 14 years when he actually has the keys!



No comments:
Post a Comment