Sunday, August 7, 2011

Catching Up

I can't believe our summer for all intents and purposes is over! Jason is back to teaching and I'm no longer submitting time off every other week. It was nice while it lasted! Now we're back to the drawing board for next summer. With 26 three day weekends and nearly 5 weeks of vacation over the next year we should be able to come up with something! In the meantime here's a very brief photo summary of July.



We pool partied in Wabash. Consequently Levi has been barred from all Fort Wayne Parks & Rec Pools. They won't let little guys go down the slide which doesn't bode well with The Beast.




We washed our car. Amazing, I know. We wash it no more than once a year. The latest car wash led my dad to believe we bought a new car. Hmmm...perhaps we'll wash our car twice a year.



Levi found himself a girlfriend. Just don't tell him he's related to her. It might break his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment