Thursday, January 13, 2011

Up!

It's been an eventful week at the Cordes house. We've had school and work and more school coupled with a few trips to the grocery store and finally some good snow! I'm so excited to have the day off to play with Levi & Moab in the powdery white goodness. It's getting us all so excited for our upcoming trip to Boyne!
Levi had school pictures yesterday. I completely forgot about them but still managed to send him to school looking decent. What a fluke! Of course we didn't order any class pictures since I'm the world's biggest cheap skate and we have a million of our own pictures anyway. Ironically, I asked Levi to smile after I got him ready that morning and he actually did so I snapped a picture. Now I have a 'picture day' picture of my little ham.

Levi being Levi...
Now finally to the title of my post. Levi learned a new word last week and he's slowly grapsing it's meaning. He begged me to put him on the couch by gesturing wildly so I taught him to say "Up". It's such a handy little word. When he wants up in the chairs at the dinner table, or up on the couch, or up in our arms he just says "Up!". Well this morning he wanted the vacuum up so he could vacuum for me. Isn't he a great kid? Anyways he started jumping up and down next to the vacuum saying "Up!".


Then he finally got it up on his own accord and he was so proud! He also knows how to turn the vaccum on. Now if he could just put it all in the right sequence I could prop my feet up and watch him get to work!


Until then, I'll get him started with the attachments. They're more his size...

No comments:

Post a Comment