Friday, November 12, 2010
Day Care
I love our daycare more and more with each passing day! Don't get me wrong, I've loved the place since our first visit, but seeing the joy on Levi's face every morning when he sees his "friends" just melts my heart. I love talking to his teacher, hearing how well he's doing, and seeing the other kids get excited when Levi gets there. We're usually one of the last families to drop off. Since Levi's classroom is at the end of the hall he gets the chance to say hi to everyone along the way! When we finally get to his room and open the door the entire class erupts with an enthusiastic "Levi!" I love it. Levi smiles that big grin of his, walks right in and starts playing. From what his teacher tells me he even has a friend! There's another little boy, Caden, who sticks to Levi like glue. Caden's mom said that he even talks about Levi at home and in his sleep! Again, it just melts my heart! I usually hang out for a few minutes before I have to go just so Levi gets the idea that it's a fun place and Mommy really isn't in a hurry to get away. Of course, by the time I genuinely have to go I'm already thinking about quitting my job and signing on with the daycare! Oh the things that little Levi has done to my heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment