Thursday, June 17, 2010

If You Build It, They Will Come

Levi got these really cool blocks for an early birthday present when we were down in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. He loves to pick them up and dump them out on the floor. He can put a couple of them together and take them apart but that's about it. He usually loses interest in them after a few minutes and moves onto something else. Until, of course, Jason or I start playing with them. Then they're a hot commodity again. Jason excitedly builds and Levi excitedly destroys. They're an entertaining duo!

"Ohhhh, a yellow one!"
This is the kind of stuff I've been dreading. He must be taking lessons from Moab.
"Go away, Mom. I'm not finished!"
I found this on my camera the other day. Jason occupies nap-time by meticulously inspecting my bike for warranty issues. I'll give a dollar to the first person to guess what bicycle component this is! (Employees and family of Adventure Cycling are not eligible.)


We had a picnic at the park today. Levi loves the swing!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad we got to share the picnic with you...what a fun little guy he is!!!

    ReplyDelete