Monday, May 21, 2012

Mother's Day

I'm a little late, but I celebrated my first Mother's Day as a mom to two handsome little boys.  We went to church then had a cook-out at our house.  Myles was the youngest baby at church at only three weeks old.  For being the mother of the youngest baby I was given a chocolate bar from DeBrand's.  Yum Yum!  I don't have too many pictures from our cook-out, but it was lots of fun!  Jason grilled, we played yard games, the ladies chatted, and the weather was perfect.

We attempted our first family picture as a family of four.  I'm confident that our family pictures will only get better from here!

Who knew Bocce Ball was such an intense sport.

My handsome little man.

We cut Levi's hair sometime in the last week or so.  Honestly, I can't remember when we did it, but this is how Myles hung out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment