Thursday, April 26, 2012

Myles Jakob


Myles Jakob entered the world on April 21st, 2012 at 11:32 a.m.  He weighed 7 lbs 8 oz and was 20 inches long.  Enjoy the photos. 


Big brother Levi meeting Myles for the first time.

Myles after his first bath.

Getting his hair washed.  I have an eerily similar picture of Levi.

Taking it all in...

Daddy, Myles, & Myles' birthday cake.  We took part of it home for Levi to eat.  He was so excited to celebrate Myles' birthday! 

Mommy & Myles



His first car ride.  I'm still happily stunned that we have two boys in our backseat now!


This is already one of my favorite memories of the boys.  Levi was so eager to hold Myles when we got home.  He insisted that we let him hold his baby brother so we did.  No more than 2 seconds later he said, "I'm done!", and proceeded to pull his arms away.  Thank goodness mom and dad were right there otherwise Myles would have been on the ground!  We're still laughing about that.  Poor Myles. 




Jason has been home taking care of us all week.  By us I mean me, the kids, and his bikes.  Rather than drive his broken bike to the bike shop like most normal people he rigged this get-up.  At least he's stopping at Target on the way home to pick up a few things for me.  At least he's resourceful, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment