This is how Levi spent a lot of his weekend...
We took 3 bike rides (yes, Little Foot came along for all 3 of them)...20 miles, 20 miles, & 30 miles! When we weren't riding bikes Levi did a lot of this:
And a little time for Mom...
If you asked Levi what his favorite part of the weekend was he would tell you that he loved eating his cereal out of a bowl full of milk. He must not understand that every single Zinn I know eats dry cereal. I guess I can't win them all...
When we sat down for dinner Friday night Levi got to his milk before we could pray. All he would offer Jason was an elbow!
The best part of my weekend, aside from all the biking, was planting my garden. Hopefully, with the help of my green thumbed toddler, we'll have endless lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, strawberries and a few other yet to be determined veggies.



No comments:
Post a Comment