We finally have some spring like weather to enjoy! I'm excited about this for two reasons. The first is that I just love to ride my bike in hot, sticky, humid air and the second is that Levi needs spring. The boy was born to play outside. If he's going to hang out outside all day long we at least need some sunshine! Here he is enjoying some sunshine on his Granddad's farm.
Today we've been blessed with even more sunshine and warm temps. Boy am I glad I took this weekend off! After church we grilled turkey burgers and ate outside.
Now I have two good Levi stories. The first was at church. Levi's class played the statue game. Whoever stands still the longest wins. Sounds right up Levi's alley right?! Yeah, believe it or not Levi actually won that game. I still can't believe it. We'll be practicing that right along with our Easter egg hunting over the next few weeks. The second story happened while we were grilling lunch. Levi walked around the house, slipped off the sidewalk, tumbled into the grass and rolled a time or two. He came to a stop like a fish out of water staring up at the sky. He rubbed his hands into his eyes to get the sun out of them then started shouting "All done! All done! All done!!" What a goof!



No comments:
Post a Comment