Whenever I think of monsters the first thing that comes to mind is a six week sermon series we heard at our church in Colorado. There were six monsters: Greed, Jealousy, and Hate to name a few. Since I worked every other weekend I missed out on the other three monsters but in the meantime I've found a few more. Levi's Grandpa created this monster when he got Levi a Big Wheel for Christmas.
This particular monster can't say "Faster! Faster!" yet but he can sure say "Agee! Agee!" (Levi speak for "Again! Again!")
This is the monster of repetition. Six months ago he saw us raking leaves. Now that he's big enough to hold the rake he feels the need to repeat our actions. This is one observant monster!
This is Daddy's Sidekick Monster. Cute now, but I think someday they might leave Momma in the dust.
Thing 1 & Thing 2.
Some days this monster is my favorite. He's loyal, he's quiet, he's cuddly, and he'll eat anything I put on his plate.
At the end of the day, though, I can't seem to get enough of my Levi monster.
Even if I don't always understand him...



No comments:
Post a Comment