Thursday, March 10, 2011

18 Months

I told Levi last night that he was going to see the doctor tomorrow. As usual, there was an echo in the room. Levi kept saying, "Doctor! Doctor! Morrow! Morrow!" We were being goofy so I started singing that song that goes, "Doctor, Doctor, give me the news. I've got a bad case of loving you!" Well this morning I was still telling Levi that we were going to the doctor because I had a bad case of loving him! He was super excited the minute we walked through the door. He saw the fish tank and starting pointing out all the "Fishhhhh." I think I might have gotten him a little too hyped up, though, about getting the last of his hepatitis vaccines! The visit went great until the nurse came back in with her needles. Oh well. Ce la vie! At 18 months (& 28 days, but who's really counting at this point?) Levi's numbers read:

Head Size: 18.5" (50%)
Weight: 23 lbs 13 oz (20%)
Height: 32.25" (50%)

Somedays I think if I blink I'll hear Levi on the phone bragging about his low heart rate, blood pressure, & cholesterol numbers and telling me how old I'm getting. I think I really do have a bad case of loving you, Levi!

No comments:

Post a Comment